- There's still time to plant daffodil bulbs and other spring flowering bulbs for a magnificent start to next year’s display.
- Plant tulip bulbs now to prevent Tulip Fire infection.
- Plant up a terracotta pot of hyacinth bulbs for a simple but stunning display next spring.
- Plant out spring bedding displays of pansies, violas and primulas.
- Plant heathers, grasses and trailing ivy in pots for winter colour.
- Cut back the yellowing foliage of herbaceous perennials, and lift and divide overcrowded clumps to maintain their vigour.
- Before the birds eat them all, cut a few stems of holly with berries for making Christmas garlands. Stand them in a bucket of water in a sheltered spot where our feathered friends can't take them.
Thursday, 29 June 2017 22:17
NovemberWritten by The Webmaster
Published in Gardening Tips