The Bostock Country Estate website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
• measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved;
• remember the notifications you have seen so that we do not show them to you again.
Bostock Country Estate site cookies are not used to identify you personally. You will normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer. You can find out more about how to manage cookies here.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the users means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Please note we do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
Google Analytics stores information about:
• the pages you visit on the Bostock Country Estate site
• how long you spend on each Bostock Country Estate page
• how you got to the site
• what you click on while you are visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.